Millers opened its first location in Passaic NJ in 1909
Millers Pharmacy opened over 100 years ago, first in 1909 in Passaic, NJ and then in 1929 it moved to its building in Wyckoff, NJ. at the corner of Main Street and Wyckoff Avenue — the same location that we inhabit today! But the Miller’s Pharmacy building has an even longer history. It was constructed in 1860 and is the oldest commercial building in Wyckoff. While its outward appearance has changed over the years, our purpose remains the same — to provide our community as well as our extended customer base in all 50 states with the trusted products and services that it has known for nearly a century.
Millers was always an apothecary, as it was known in those days. Look closely at this picture and you will see that Millers sold just about everything in those days, including Pocket Medicine, Face Powder, Drinks, Toys, Pretty much like today's pharmacies that often are convenience stores. Over the ensuing years Millers began selling commercial medications and cosmetics and — due to increasing requests from local physicians and patients. Trusted pharmacists began formulating personalized, prescription-grade products.
Nearly 60 years later, Miller’s joined PCCA — a preeminent organization for compounding pharmacies that supports the creation of personalized medicine.